Congratulations on taking your first step towards positive ageing! As we enter our 3rd age, it is important to maintain a positive mindset to achieve overall well-being. After all, life is about cherishing each moment and living it to the fullest.
If you are wondering how you can improve your well-being, you can begin by using the C3A Positive Ageing Toolkit. It is a simple toolkit to help kickstart, boost and chart the progress of your wellness levels over time.
Watch this video to learn more => http://www.c3a.org.sg/WatchVideo_details.do?id=31276
Where to collect
From 9 October 2015 onwards, the Positive Ageing Toolkit can be collected from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm (Mondays to Fridays) at the following locations:
- C3A Office - 9 Bishan Place #10-01, Junction 8 (Office Tower), Singapore 579837 (tel: 6358-0333)
- Family Central - 298 Tiong Bahru Road #10-02, Tiong Bahru Central Plaza, Singapore 168730 (tel: 6593-6470)
- RSVP Singapore - 9 Bishan Place, #09-03 Junction 8 (Office Tower), Singapore 579837 (tel: 6259-0802)
- WINGS - 9 Bishan Place, #05-01 Junction 8 (Office Tower), Singapore 579837 (tel: 6250-1012)
- YAH! - 7A Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, Agape Village, #04-01, Singapore 319264 (tel: 6445-0300)
Alternatively, download the pdf version from below:
1. Click here to download the Welcome letter as a PDF file.
2. Click here to download the instructions on "How to use the Positive Ageing Toolkit" as a PDF file.
3. Click here to download the Positive Ageing Toolkit as a PDF file.
4. Click here to download the 52 Inspirational cards as a PDF file.
To download all, please click the button below.